Thursday, January 29, 2009

It snows in AZ too

Since everybody back east is suffering in a frozen tundra it is my duty to keep these posts going with some pictures from my rides.


I spent a day in Sedona, Arizona which is a couple hours north of my home in Tempe.
This place is amazing. There is no place like it, and it should be on everybody's list of places to ride at least once in their life. There is a network of trails with everything from singletrack to slickrock and it is all bright red!
This is the type of place I grew up wanting to ride. It is the stuff that shitty mountain bike magazines wax poetic over...and it is all true. And within driving distance!!


The other day I actually got hung out in a little snowstorm and it was a pretty good time.

Get to AZ and lets go ride!
enjoy:



No comments: